Interchange is a national exchange of leading practice in youth theatre arts and Scotland’s only annual training event for those who use drama and theatre in their work with young people.
This two-day event provides a range of learning opportunities for delegates of all levels, skills and abilities.
Interchange offers a weekend programme of structured networking sessions and hands-on professional development workshops delivered by inspiring facilitators from Scotland and further afield.
“I was able to immediately use the skills I learned in my work.” – Interchange delegate
The event encourages you to exchange ideas, compare experience and establish new professional contacts with others who share your interest in youth theatre arts.
Facilitator Resources from 2016 [PDF]
1. Helen Le Brocq – Mentoring the Next Creative Generation
2. Ava Hunt – Creating Socially Conscious Theatre with and for Young People
3. Matt Addicott – Childs Play
4. Nathaniel Hall – Risky Business
5. Gail Sneddon – Just Dont Call it Dance
6. Andy McGregor – Directing is Directing is Directing