We are delighted to be working in partnership with Perth Theatre for Interchange 2022.
A year later than planned, and after a period of isolation for many, we are delighted to return with a programme of dynamic interactive workshops led by inspiring theatre professionals, swap shops to exchange ideas, wellbeing activities, joy, laughter and plenty of opportunities for networking, discussion, and debate – all completely live and in-person!
We can’t wait for you to join us (for one day or for both) to reflect on what we’ve collectively experienced over the past two years, reconnect with each other, and refresh our creative practice.
Who is Interchange for?
Interchange is open to anyone over the age of 18 who uses aspects of drama and theatre in their work with young people. This skills development event welcomes…
- Freelance and volunteer youth theatre facilitators and directors;
- Artists who work in participatory settings;
- Creative learning managers;
- Primary and secondary school drama teachers and student teachers;
- Youth workers and CLD professionals who use creativity to engage young people, including health and social care practitioners;
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students studying the performing arts, education or community development.
How much does it cost?
With thanks to funding from the Gannochy Trust, in 2022 we are delighted to be able to subsidise the cost of attending Interchange. Reduced rates from previous years are available to all, with the aim of supporting as many people as possible to come together and access training and networking in person.
Full weekend: £60 for YTAS members | £90 for non-members
One day only: £40 for YTAS members | £50 for non-members
Add-on options (dinner and hotel accommodation) are also available to book at the same time as your ticket. See the information pack for full details, as well as booking terms and conditions.