Triple Act Theatre & Arts is looking for a creative, energetic, enthusiastic Admin and Marketing Assistant to help us grow our audience and keep them engaged.
This post would be suitable for an individual who really gets brand, content and social media and has experience planning, creating, monitoring and evaluating marketing channels. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of a range of marketing channels and will be comfortable creating engaging content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to range of audiences.
They will have excellent organisational and administrative skills and be able to produce reports using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Responsible to: Director
The Admin & Marketing Assistant will focus on:
Ensuring all Triple Act’s marketing channels reflect our vision, mission, objectives and values.
Assisting with the planning, creating and monitoring of marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement with participants, funders and other key stakeholders.
Providing Administrative support to the Director and the Creative Learning Officer.
Keys Tasks and Responsibilities
- Proactively come up with amazing creative content ideas that deliver big results
- Responsible for leading the content process, from idea creation right through to development and execution
- Responsible for making sure that content is delivered on time and to the best possible standard
- Create planned and reactive content in quick turnaround times
- Work closely with the Director and the Creative Learning Officer to ensure the content is in line with the programme
- Deliver content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media channels
- Create and execute content strategies and plans
- Plan and balance everyday content with larger scale activations
- Write social media copy that’s on-brand and has bucket loads of personality
- Use social listening and media monitoring tools to spot opportunities for content and understand what people say/ feel about our brand
- Plan and manage social media budgets
- Manage the social media community, embracing our tone of voice and personality to have meaningful conversations with participants
- Work with external partners such as workshop facilitators, venues and funders
- Reach goals set by the Director for customer participation and volunteer engagement.
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation reports for funders, Director and Board.
- Increase the membership and the visibility of the company within Ayrshire.
- Liaise with marketing and the Press to ensure adequate, appropriate promotions for events.
- Manage Eventbrite profile and post classes, workshops and events
- Updating website
- Create and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Manage Membership admin
- General office duties and adhoc projects
- Well organised and methodical, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, positive and energetic self-starter.
- Experience planning and creating digital content.
- Proven track record increasing presence and engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Understands the marketing mix and knows how to use it for the most impact.
- Basic design skills and eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some experience creating email marketing e.g. Mailchimp
- The ability to work flexibly with a busy and changing organisation.
- An understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
- Good administrative skills.
- Knowledge of or experience of working in a Performing Arts organisation and or Registered Charity
- Graphic design skills, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Canva
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, Eventbrite and Join it
- Experience of creating small film clips for social media marketing and film editing.
- WordPress CMS experience
- Experience producing monitoring and evaluation reports for marketing campaign
- Experience producing KPI reports for social media platforms.
Salary: £18,018 pro rata [=£6,178 for a 12-hour week] rising in line with Real Living Wage
Hours: 12 hours (flexible) We have a permanent office in Ardrossan, but a high proportion of the work can be done remotely.
Contract: Temporary. Three month probationary period. One month notice thereafter
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days plus 10 public holidays (pro rata); Pension: 3% employers’ contribution.
How to Apply
Please send your CV setting out your skills and experience, a cover letter clearly demonstrating your suitability for the role and Equalities-Monitoring-Form to firstname.lastname@example.org to us by midnight on Sun 13 March 2022.
Alternatively, you may submit your CV and Equalities Monitoring Form alongside a video or audio recording detailing why you are suitable for the role.
For more information: tripleact.co.uk/
Closing Date: Sun 13 March 2021, 12am
Interview Date: w/c Mon 21 March 2022
Proposed Start Date: Mon 4 April 2022