Calls Now Open! Support for the delivery of cultural, creative and heritage transnational cooperation projects, across any artform for a maximum duration of four years. Creative Europe is the European Union’s programme to support the cultural, creative and audiovisual sectors.
In 2018 we had a record seven Scottish organisations involved in successful Cooperation Projects, with four of those being led by Scottish organisations. www.creativescotland.com/what-we-do/latest-news/archive/2018/08/scotland-strengthens-european-partnerships-with-creative-europe-funding-success
Small Cooperation Projects
– A minimum of 3 partner organisations from three different eligible countries;
– For a grant of up to €200,000 forming no more than 60% of the total project budget
Large Cooperation Projects
– A minimum of six partners from six different eligible countries;
– For a grant of up to €2 million forming no more than 50% of the total project budget
DEADLINE: Tue 11 December 2018. There is an annual deadline for both categories.
WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS ARE SUPPORTED?
Projects should address 1-3 of the following focuses:
– Transnational mobility of work and people
– Audience Development
– New business models
– Training, skills and education
– *New for this year* Intercultural dialogue and social integration of refugees and migrants
– *New for this year* The legacy of 2018’s European Year of Cultural Heritage
Projects are also assessed on the strength of the European partnership; the quality of the project submitted and experience of people involved; and the strength of the project’s communication and dissemination strategy.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
If you are considering applying, don’t work on this on your own! Make sure you make full use of Creative Europe Desk UK’s advice and resources, as well as the fact that we have a dedicated Scottish contact point, based at Creative Scotland.
– Read Creative Europe Desk UK’s online resources, and the official European Commission’s Call & Guidelines
– Discuss your idea, your partners, or the application process in a phone chat or meeting with Kate Deans, the Scottish contact point
– Come along to one of our application writing workshops, or sign up to our webinar on 21 November
– Take a look at previously supported projects www.creativeeuropeuk.eu/funded-projects
WHAT ABOUT BREXIT?
Scottish (and UK) organisations are still fully eligible to apply for Creative Europe funding. Please however make sure you read our latest guidance on our website or speak to Kate Deans. For further information, please contact email@example.com, call 0131 523 0072 or visit www.creativeeuropeuk.eu/funding-opportunities/cooperation-projects