Ever thought about bringing a Youth Theatre Arts Scotland (YTAS) event to your venue?
We have lots of exciting plans to support the sector over the next few years and we need your help!
In the spirit of caring and sharing, we are looking for some of our YTAS friends to open their doors and work with us to present some exciting sector-led events in the north, south, east and west of this great land.
The types of events we’re looking to house, may include:
- Informal networking events
- Managers Forums
- Director’s Training
- Sector Symposium
- National Convention of Youth Drama
- Pop-up learning and skill sharing events
- Or any other suggestions you may have.
Benefits of hosting an event are:
- Showcasing your venue and your work to the national sector
- Establishing new partnerships within and outwith the sector
- Possibility of local and national media coverage
- Professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Filling your venue with ideas and creativity
If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Vikki Doig, Learning and Engagement Manager at YTAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 538 0591.