We’re looking for a bright, motivated and outgoing person who really cares about detail to join us as our new Administrator.
Youth Theatre Arts Scotland (YTAS) is the national development agency and umbrella body for Scotland’s youth theatre sector. We are a small, in-touch, pioneering organisation which punches above its weight.
We are a registered Scottish charity and a recognised leader in Scotland’s youth arts scene. We provide support to young people, youth groups and their leaders through a combination of:
- youth theatre projects,
- training and professional development opportunities, and
- information and advocacy services.
If you are someone who understands that great administration forms the backbone of any organisation and you take pride in providing this kind of vital support, read on!
Salary £20,000 pro-rata (0.4FTE, 2 days a week, ideally Monday and Tuesday), fixed-term until 31 March 2022.
To provide administration support for Youth Theatre Arts Scotland in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
Projects Co-ordinator, Youth Theatre Arts Scotland
- Acting as a point of contact for enquiries relating to YTAS activity.
- Carrying out the day-to-day administrative processes and procedures relating to YTAS activity.
- Administering YTAS’s Membership Scheme
- Assisting in creating delegate information packs relating to project activity.
- Processing bookings relating to project activity.
- Assisting with logistics relating to project activity, including venue hire, transport and accommodation. Liaising with external suppliers to ensure that all logistics are delivered on time and within budget.
- Assisting with event delivery, including; delegate registration, liaising with caterers and providing event information.
- Assisting with the evaluation of project activity.
- Maintaining and updating mailing lists in support of the Communications and Marketing Manager.
- Occasionally updating content on the YTAS website.
The closing date for applications is 12pm, Monday 28 October 2019 and interviews will be conducted at our office in Edinburgh on Monday 4 November 2019. For more information and details of how to apply please download our Job Info Pack below.